Peerless Alloy Radial Chain SUV/LT
Set of 2Price varies by size
Peerless Alloy Radial Chain SUV/LTTire Chains
For improved traction when driving on snow and ice, the Radial Chain by SCC is a great value-priced choice. This was the original cable chain for winter traction and it’s still popular today, thanks to its all-steel construction, improved starting, handling, and braking, and easy mounting and removal. Also known as “Security Chain.” Meets S.A.E. Class “U” clearance requirements. For information about wheel clearance and winter traction chains, please check your vehicle owner’s manual under chains, traction devices, tires, or a similar heading.Features
Please note: Always pre-fit chains before using. Do not exceed 30MPH. Use chains only in snowy and icy road conditions.
- All-steel construction for long life and a smooth ride
- Compatible with AWD, FWD, RWD
- Easy to mount and remove
- Improves starting, handling, and braking
- Meets S.A.E. Class “U” clearance requirements
- Sold in sets of two. FWD and RWD: Use chains on drive tires. AWD: Use chains on all four tires.