Peerless Super Z-8 ChainWrite a Review
FITS YOURChange vehicle
Peerless Super Z-8 ChainTire Chains
The Super Z8 Chain is easy to install and remove, thanks to a split outside cable with two fastening positions. There’s no need to stop and retighten the chains. These chains use a diagonal crossmember pattern that gives you powerful traction, acceleration, braking, handling, and cornering, and they’re compatible with vehicles equipped with traction control systems and electronically monitored brakes. The traction coils, made of alloy steel, are stronger and last longer than conventional tire chains.
Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements for vehicles with restricted clearances.
Please note: Always pre-fit chains before using. Do not exceed 30MPH. Use chains only in snowy and icy road conditions.
- Compatible with AWD, FWD, RWD, and ABS
- Easy to install and remove
- For larger SUVs and small/medium commercial vehicles under 20,000 lbs. GVW
- Improves starting, handling, and braking
- Includes rubber tighteners and durable fabric bag
- Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements
- Operates in drive tire clearances as low as 6mm (1/4")
- Sold in sets of two. FWD and RWD: Use chains on drive tires. AWD: Use chains on all four tires.
- Warranty PDF: Peerless_Tire_Chains_Warranty_2015.pdf