Bridgestone DriveGuard 3G RFT
Bridgestone DriveGuard 3G RFTPerformance Touring All Season
Meet a different kind of run-flat tire: one that delivers all the benefits of run-flat technology and none of the pitfalls. The Bridgestone DriveGuard 3G RFT is the first run-flat tire designed for vehicles that didn’t originally come with run-flat tires. If you get a flat, you can keep on driving – up to 50 miles at 50 mph – until you get to a safe place. They’re built to work seamlessly with your car’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System. And there’s no need to sacrifice ride comfort – DriveGuard’s lightweight construction gives you a smooth ride. Try DriveGuard and get the power you need to keep on moving through your busy day.Features
- Cooling fins and reinforced sidewalls redistribute heat and friction so you can keep driving after a puncture
- Lightweight construction and a unique tread pattern give you the ride comfort that other run-flat tires are lacking
- Works with your vehicle’s TPMS – if the TPMS light on your dashboard displays, you know you’ve got 50 miles to drive to a safe place.
- Please note: In order to use this tire, your vehicle must be equipped with TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32" of wear
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 5 Years / Free replacement first 3 years, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial
- Manufacture's Special Warranty:
- Warranty PDF: Bridgestone Warranty 2014.pdf
Buy a set of 4 select Bridgestone tires, get a $70 Visa Prepaid Card! Valid through 10/31/2016. Customer must submit form.