We've matched the following wheels to the brand you've searched for. Refine your search by entering your vehicle info or by shopping for wheel size.
Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position
Ultra High Performance All SeasonSIZE: 205/55R16 Write a Review
Take on the road in almost any weather with the Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tire. Delivering a perfect mix of precision handling, extended wear, and year-round traction, this tire is made for ultra-high performance. Whether driving on a cloudless, sunny day, through thunder and rainstorms, or even in light snowy weather, the Potenza RE970AS Pole Position will get you there in comfort, style, and control.
- Silica tread compound enhances traction, especially in wet weather
- 3-D sipes optimize dry performance and maintain adverse weather traction
- Continuous center rib minimizes noise levels and provides constant road contact for better responsiveness
- 3D stealth block design enhances all-season performance
- Optimized footprint provides even wear
Uniform Tire Quality Grade. The U.S Department of Transportation's (DOT) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) created Uniform Tire Quality Grade standards to give consumers information on a tire's relative treadwear, traction, and temperature capabilities. The UTQG is required by law for most passenger car tires sold in the United States, but it's not required for deep-treaded light truck tires, winter/snow tires, temporary spare tires, trailer tires, tires under 12" in diameter, and other tires.
A performance rating indicating the tire's fixed maximum load and speed capabilities under ideal conditions. See the learning center for more info.
With run flat tires, you can drive at reduced speeds even if a tire has been punctured.
The color of the sidewall of the tire-black, whitewall, etc.
Overall tire diameter
The outer diameter of the tire measured in the center of the tread.
Manufacturer's product number
The product number assigned to this tire by its manufacturer.
Approved rim width
The range of rim widths a tire was designed fit on, from the narrowest to the widest.
Maximum tire pressure
The maximum cold inflation pressure, in pounds per square inch, that a tire was designed to contain. Please note: When inflating your own tires, always use the pressure level recommended by your vehicle's owner's manual or the placard on the vehicle's door jamb, rather than this number.
The maximum weight a tire was designed to carry. Load carrying capacity is determined by the tire's size and an industry-assigned inflation pressure. So if the maximum load is 1433@50, that means the tire was designed to carry 1,433 pounds when inflated to 50 psi.
A vertical measurement between the top of the tread rubber and the bottom of the tire's deepest grooves. In the U.S., tread depth is measured in 32nds of an inch.
The diameter of the wheel, in inches.
- Tread Life Warranty: 40,000 miles
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month 4yr Free 2yr Prorated
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Prorate Mileage if not worn down to 2/32 Using Miles Achieved and 32nds Used
- Warranty PDF : Bridgestone_Warranty.pdf
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania