$40 off orders $500+: Code CARCARE40
Excludes Kumho, Fuzion, and Michelin.
Firestone Affinity TouringStandard Touring All Season
- Silica-based, fuel-saving tread compound decreases rolling resistance to increase fuel economy and limit CO2 emissions while providing excellent wet-weather traction
- Diagonal and Lateral Siping enhances wet and snow traction
- Polyester cord body plies give a smooth ride
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) combines tread design, materials, and construction to create optimal tire performance
- All-season tread design with open-slotted shoulders improves performance all year long
- O-bead enhances comfort through a single, continuous cable in bead construction
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) resists cracking and tearing, improving tread wear and tire life
- Steel belt construction resists punctures
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month 4yr Free 2yr Prorated
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Prorate Mileage if not worn down to 2/32 Using Miles Achieved and 32nds Used
- Warranty PDF: Firestone_Warranty.pdf
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania