Firestone Destination A/T
All Terrain Truck SUV
The Firestone Destination A/T tire gives truck and SUV drivers the best of all worlds: Rugged good looks, an aggressive tread design for off-road confidence, and a smooth, quiet ride when it’s time to get back on the road. Incorporates Firestone’s UNI-T tire technology to deliver optimal performance, stability, treadlife, and fuel efficiency.
- Noise-optimized tread pattern for a smooth, quiet ride
- Open shoulder slots improve water evacuation for better handling and braking in rainy weather
- Aggressive tread block design for better traction in deep mud and snow
- Interlocking tread blocks and notches for better grip in mud and snow
- Deep sipes for better traction in rain and snow
- Computer Optimized Component System optimizes the tire’s shape, construction, and tread
- O-Bead technology for stability and a smooth ride
- Long Link Carbon construction for long treadlife and fuel efficiency
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month 4yr Free 2yr Prorated
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Prorate Mileage if not worn down to 2/32 Using Miles Achieved and 32nds Used
- Warranty PDF : Firestone_Warranty.pdf
All tire sizes for Destination A/T
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania