$40 off a set of 4 Truck/SUV tires: Code TRUCK40
Excludes Michelin, BF Goodrich, and Kumho. Cannot be combined.
Off Road Truck SUV
Advanced technology makes the Firestone Destination M/T tire the only way to go when the going gets tough. With deep lugs, strong body construction, and a tread designed to throw mud and road hazards out of the way, this tire is as rugged as it looks. Equip your vehicle with what it takes to perform in the great outdoors -- the Destination M/T.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) combines tread design, materials, and construction to create optimal tire performance
- O-bead enhances comfort through a single, continuous cable in bead construction
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) resists cracking and tearing, improving tread wear and tire life
- Rim guard protects wheels from curb damage
- Over-the-shoulder tread design deflects road hazards and improves self-cleaning in mud and snow conditions
- Dura-loc technology resists on- and off-highway hazards
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month 4yr Free 2yr Prorated
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Prorate Mileage if not worn down to 2/32 Using Miles Achieved and 32nds Used
- Warranty PDF: Firestone_Warranty.pdf
All tire sizes for Destination M/T
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania