$40 off a set of 4 Truck/SUV tires: Code TRUCK40
Excludes Michelin, BF Goodrich, and Kumho. Cannot be combined.
$50 back on a set of 4 General Tires
The General Altimax Arctic tire is a studdable winter tire for cars, light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs. Built with a special tread compound that stays flexible in cold weather and tread patterns that enhance stability and hydroplaning resistance, this is a tire you can rely on. General Altimax Arctic tires accept #12 metallic winter studs (optional) for extra traction and are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.
- All-weather dual tread compound for exceptional cold-weather flexibility and excellent wet traction
- Multi-angle sipe system with 270 degrees of sipes adds biting edges that enhance traction
- Directional pattern with center stability rib improves water evacuation and straight-line stability
- Reactive Contour Technology (RCT) reacts to different road conditions, maintaining optimum road contact throughout the life of the tire
- Accepts #12 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use. Use #12 studs.
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 45 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Any Repair Voids the CTA Warranty
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty.pdf
Get a $50 Visa Prepaid Card when you buy a set of 4 General tires. Valid through October 3, 2014.
All tire sizes for Altimax Arctic
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania