General Altimax Arctic
General Altimax ArcticStuddable Winter
The General Altimax Arctic tire is a studdable winter tire for cars, light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs. Built with a special tread compound that stays flexible in cold weather and tread patterns that enhance stability and hydroplaning resistance, this is a tire you can rely on. General Altimax Arctic tires accept #12 metallic winter studs (optional) for extra traction and are branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.Features
- All-weather dual tread compound for exceptional cold-weather flexibility and excellent wet traction
- Multi-angle sipe system with 270 degrees of sipes adds biting edges that enhance traction
- Directional pattern with center stability rib improves water evacuation and straight-line stability
- Reactive Contour Technology (RCT) reacts to different road conditions, maintaining optimum road contact throughout the life of the tire
- Accepts #12 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use. Use #12 studs.
- Tread Life Warranty: text.product.warranty
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2015.pdf