General GrabberOff Road Truck SUV
If you need a strong, dependable companion for your extreme off-road explorations, look no further than the General Grabber tire. Built with 3-ply construction, the Grabber offers exceptional traction in mud, dirt, sand, and deep snow. The shoulder blocks and sidewall design deliver biting traction and puncture resistance, while the rugged tread pattern, optimized with sound wave suppression technology, provides a surprisingly quiet ride on the road.Features
- 3-ply construction for excellent performance in extreme conditions
- Reactive Contour Technology promotes even tread wear
- Race-inspired sidewall design with multi-angled sidewall protectors to help prevent punctures
- Competition-inspired red letters on the sidewall enhance your truck’s appearance
- Sound wave suppression reduces road noise
- Patented strake and chamfer tread pattern gives extreme off-road traction and a smooth ride on road
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2013.pdf