$25 off a set of 4 tires with code LABOR25
Excludes Kumho & Fuzion. Cannot be combined.
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac is a commercial traction all terrain tire developed for light trucks and commercial vehicles. With TractiveGroove Technology and highly angled tread blocks, the Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac performs well even in deep snow and mud. Self-cleaning shoulder blocks make for a low-maintenance truck tire that virtually takes care of itself. The all terrain tire also features rim protectors to prevent damage to the wheels from curbs and other sources. For a hard working truck tire, the Wrangler DuraTrac gets the job done.
- TractiveGroove Technology ™
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks
- Highly angled center tread blocks
- Mountain Snowflake Certification
- Rim protector
- Pinned for #16 metal studs
- Offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Enhanced dirt, gravel, and mud traction
- Enhanced traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise
- Protects wheels against accidental curb damage
- Enhanced traction in winter driving conditions
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: N/A
- Warranty PDF: Goodyear.pdf
All tire sizes for Wrangler DuraTrac
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania