$30 off a set of 4 winter tires: Code WINTER14
Get $80 back!
Road Venture AT (KL78)
All Terrain Truck SUV
Explore with full confidence, whether you’re traveling down the freeway or through mud, gravel, and snow, with the Kumho Road Venture AT tire. The rugged, chip-resistant tread is built with technology that quiets road noise when you’re on the highway, and a pattern that maximizes the tire’s biting edges for strong grip on wet streets, snowy roads, and muddy trails. The tire’s construction promotes durability, stability, and comfort.
- Circumferential zig-zag grooves, lateral grooves, and interlocking sipes add biting edges and increase on- and off-road traction
- Full-depth circumferential grooves move water out of the tire’s footprint for improved wet handling and braking
- Variable pitch tread block design quiets road noise
- Optimized tread groove tapers efficiently clear tread of mud and snow for improved traction
- High tensile steel belts and jointless nylon cap plies provide the maximum contact patch and promote uniformity, steering stability, and durability
- Tread compound designed to fight cuts and chips
- ESCOT technology promotes uniformity for less flexing, cooler operating temperatures, increased consistency, and ride comfort
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, No Quantity Limitation
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
Buy a set of 4 select Kumho tires, get a Visa Prepaid Card worth $80.
All tire sizes for Road Venture AT (KL78)
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania