Get a $25 Visa Card when you buy 4 select tires.
Kumho Solus KH16Performance Touring All Season
If driving comfort is king, but you want responsive handling and crisp cornering too, check out the Kumho Solus KH16 tire. This tire was built to deliver nimble steering response and strong traction in dry, wet, or mildly snowy conditions. The tread compound and pattern work together to soak up those bumps in the road, giving you a supremely quiet, comfortable ride.Features
- Optimized casing shape, tread contact, and sidewall stiffness for improved handling and ride comfort
- High-tech dual compound structure promotes handling, ride comfort, and treadlife
- Multi-siped, four circumferential groove tread effectively evacuates water
- Cornering Lag Technology (CLT) increases steering response without sacrificing driving comfort
- Variable pitch tread blocks reduce road noise, making the KH16 one of Kumho’s quietest tires
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 193reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marc Great rain tire for the price The wide circumferal grooves make this a safe tire in the rain. Very pleased. Handling in dry conditions is superior also. January 12, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Do_not_buy_bad_tires Bad Tires They are only good for 25k miles. And they are very noisy tires. Bad traction on snow, water and ice. November 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by mtflatrock Correction I am rewriting my review to correct some critical statements I made in a previous review. I reported that these tires were unequivocally the noisiest tires I had ever owned. Within hours of having them installed I took them back to the TireBuyer installer and complained about the noise. A technician took a road test with me and told me that I was hearing "tread noise" and there wasn't anything I could do about it. The noise got worse so I took my car to my Chevrolet dealer and learned that a wheel bearing needed to be replaced. Now I have the quiet smooth ride for which I purchased these tires. The trouble was not the tires but the Installer who gave me bad information. September 5, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kumho over Fuzion Used as a spare tire I purchased this plus the rim as a spare. My Sienna AWD came with run flat tires, but no spare. After chewing thru 3 sets of run flats in 4 years, I decided to switch to traditional tires and bought a spare. I used Kumho for about 20,000 miles. Gave same performance as Firestone FR710. All four tires wear from the inside out even though wheel alignment is OK. Tire works well as a spare/emergency. October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sebastian Mr. It is a good tire and very reliable. These are the second set of tires I have purchased and have had mounted on my car. March 13, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by TD Glad I purchased Only had the tires a short time so I can really only comment on steering feel and road noise. Both have meet expectations. I would buy Kumho tires again. November 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jen I wouldn't put any other tire on my car. This is the tire that originally came on my car when I bought it new. It has always been a dependable tire and they have even lasted up to 90,000 miles!! You couldn't get a better tire for a better price! April 23, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lonnie These are great tires! Buy'em! I've had these tires for about 5000 to 6000 miles and I can already tell they're much better than the tires they replace. Because of the fall/winter season most of my driving has been on wet roads and I've never hydroplaned on them. Driving on snow has presented a little trouble in pulling and braking but corners hasn't been a problem. Thanks Tire Buyer for great pricing and service! January 6, 2011
--%> --%> --%>
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, No Quantity Limitation
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.