$25 off a set of 4 tires: Code FALLTIRES25
Excludes Kumho & Fuzion. Cannot be combined.
Standard Touring All Season
The Kumho Solus KR21 tire will be a reliable performer for years to come. Constructed with features normally found only on high-performance tires, this touring tire delivers extraordinary stability and long treadlife, not to mention a quiet, comfortable ride. When the weather turns bad, the Solus KR21 has you covered, thanks to an advanced carbon tread compound that provides outstanding grip on wet roads, as well as in light snow.
- Carbon tread compound for excellent wet/dry grip
- Nylon belt edge layers (usually found in high-performance tires) promote durability and stability
- Full-depth sipes cut through water on the road for strong traction, and remain effective for the life of the tire
- Jointless, spiral-wound bead construction enhances ride quality, dampens road vibration, and gives a more precise tire-to-rim fit
- ESCOT technology for improved handling and steering response
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, No Quantity Limitation
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
All tire sizes for Solus KR21
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania