Michelin Energy Saver A/S
Michelin Energy Saver A/SPassenger All Season
If you’re looking for a tire that maximizes both fuel efficiency and all-season performance, the Michelin Energy Saver A/S is your dream come true. The numbers don’t lie: Saving up to $400 in gas costs during the life of the tire, lasting up to 16,000 miles longer compared to the competition, and stopping up to 8 feet shorter, this is a tire that cares about your wallet and your safety. Join the revolution with the Energy Saver A/S.Features
- EnergySaver Construction™ lowers rolling resistance for fuel efficiency
- MaxTouch Construction™ maximizes tire-road contact for better acceleration, braking, and cornering, as well as longer tread life
- Silica-based tread compound delivers all-season traction and exceptional braking abilities
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf