Michelin Latitude Alpin HP
Made for Mercedes Benz
Michelin Latitude Alpin HPPerformance Winter
Michelin Latitude Alpin HP Tires provide high performance and winter traction for luxury SUVs. This high performance winter sport tire is designed with Michelin Comfort Control Technology that improves maneuvering control and ride comfort, as well as fuel efficiency. A tread block with multiple biting treads and a larger surface contact area also provide improved control and comfort. Precision manufacturing reduces road noise and improves roll for added fuel efficiency.Features
- 3-D Active Sipes combine to create a stable tread block with multiple Biting Edges™
- Michelin Comfort Control Technology ™
- A larger contact patch helps to maximize the amount of rubber in contact with the road, proving excellent traction against cold-weather hazards, including black ice.
- Better road hold in subzero temperature. Now you can actually enjoy driving in wintery conditions
- Uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf
Buy any set of 4 Michelin tires, get a $70 MasterCard Reward Card! Valid through 12/12/16. Customer must submit form.