Buy wheels & tires together: Use code RIMS10
Get 10% off plus free shipping!
Standard Touring All Season
The Michelin Latitude Tour tire is an all-season touring tire with a touch of green. Built with a special tread compound that lowers the tire’s rolling resistance, the Latitude Tour can save you up to 82 gallons of fuel over the life of the tire. And you don’t sacrifice anything for fuel savings either -- you’ll also get long treadlife, great performance in dry and wet conditions, and the plush, quiet ride you want from a touring tire.
- Silica-based tread compound and 2D siping deliver excellent handling and braking power in wet conditions
- Wide circumferential grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Tread compound reduces rolling resistance for fuel efficiency
- Comfort Control Technology™ computer-optimized design reduces vibrations and road noise
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Nylon inner wrap provides high-speed durability
- Belt edge cushion enhances driving comfort
- Michelin GREEN X™ marking guarantees a level of energy efficiency that’s among the best in the market and reduced CO2 emissions
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
All tire sizes for Latitude Tour
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania