Michelin LTX A/S
Michelin LTX A/STruck SUV All Season
The Michelin LTX A/S tire is a strong, durable, and fuel-efficient choice for drivers of pickups and SUVs. Built with two steel belts for dependable strength and puncture resistance (a third is added for extra load carrying capacity in load ranges D and E), the LTX A/S is a dependable workhorse with long treadlife. Constructed with a fuel-efficient shape and tread compounds that reduce friction as the tire rolls, saving the driver money on fuel.Features
- MaxTouch Construction ™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- EnergySaver Construction™ reduces rolling resistance, lowering fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Dual steel belt construction for strength and puncture resistance
- Third steel belt in load ranges D and E, giving the tire durability and strength to handle loads up to 13,500 lbs.
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf