Michelin LTX Winter
Michelin LTX WinterStudless Ice & Snow
Get a grip this winter with the Michelin LTX Winter tire. Michelin has combined its state-of-the-art winter tread compound, tire footprint, and tread pattern to create a tire that delivers reliable, long-lasting cold-weather traction. With literally thousands of biting edges, this tire gains traction no matter how hard it’s snowing, hailing, or raining. Stay safe and mobile for many winters to come with the LTX Winter.Features
- 3D active sipes provide over 1,000 biting edges for reliable snow traction
- MaxTouch Construction™ maximizes tire-road contact for better acceleration, braking, and cornering, as well as longer tread life
- W/Max™ tread compound stays flexible in freezing conditions and firm in high temperatures, for maximum icy, wet, snowy, and dry performance
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf