Michelin Premier LTX
Michelin Premier LTXPerformance Touring All Season
Michelin doesn’t believe in trade-offs – they strive to combine safety, durability, fuel efficiency, and performance in every tire, rather than just focusing on one or two of these areas. It’s called Michelin Total Performance, and if it sounds good to you, check out the Michelin Premier LTX tire for your truck, SUV, or crossover. This overachieving touring tire stops shorter than competitors’ tires, delivers powerful wet traction and hydroplaning resistance, and offers a comfortable ride and performance that lasts and lasts. It’s all thanks to EverGrip technology, which features new tread grooves that open up as the tire wears, so you can depend on strong traction when you need it.Features
- EverGrip Safety Technology combines a high-traction tread compound, expanding rain grooves, and emerging grooves to deliver lasting grip
- Expanding rain grooves open up as the tire wears, maintaining wet traction and hydroplaning resistance
- Emerging tread grooves hidden in the tread appear as the tire wears, providing lasting traction
- EverGrip tread compound is high in silica for optimal wet grip
- Sunflower oil in the tread compound keeps the tire flexible in cold temperatures, promoting strong traction in winter weather
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32" of wear
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 years / Free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf