Michelin XPS Traction
Michelin XPS TractionCommercial Traction
Take your business the distance with the tough Michelin XPS Traction tire. Designed with an aggressive tread pattern and heavy-duty anti-chip compounds, this tire attacks any backcountry road. Reinforced with steel casing, this tire offers incredible durability and allows for retreading to extend the tire’s life. When you rely on your truck to get the job done, equip it with the ultimate in off-road strength and reliability: The XPS Traction.Features
- Anti-chip tread compounds add durability to resist chips and punctures, for longer tread life
- Aggressive tread design provides exceptional gravel and rocky-road traction
- Steel casing adds strength and puncture resistance to extend tire life
- Retreadability enhances tire life, keeping the tire in commission for longer
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf