Nitto Dune Grappler
Off Road Truck SUV
What’s better than knowing you have competent off-road traction that won’t let you down in harsh terrain? How about getting to and from the dunes in quiet comfort? The Nitto Dune Grappler tire does both. The tread blocks provide excellent off-road grip and reduce movement for better wear and reduced noise, while the channels in between work to clear away dirt and sand. The sidewalls resist punctures and feature different designs on each side for versatility.
- Tapered, flat tread design creates a wide surface and solidifies the tread blocks for better traction and high-speed stability
- Intermediate void ratio located between the tread blocks helps clear away dirt and sand for better off-road traction
- Three-ply sidewall design and sidewall lugs help create a puncture-resistant surface
- Tread ‘bridges’ keep the tread blocks from flexing, limiting heat build-up and extending performance
- Two sidewall designs give you style options -- one side features traditional lettering; flip it around and you get Old English lettering
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 60 Month First 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: N/A
- Warranty PDF : Nitto_Warranty.pdf
All tire sizes for Dune Grappler
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania