$40 off orders $500+ with code SUMMER14
Excludes Kumho tires
Commercial Highway All Season
If your truck stays mainly on the highway, choose the Nitto Dura Grappler Tire for an excellent combination of rugged looks, strong traction, long treadlife, and a smooth, quiet ride. DuraBelt® Technology, with three steel belts, is coupled with a multi-rib tread pattern to reduce irregular wear and heat build-up, promoting long treadlife. Waved sipes and deep circumferential grooves in the tread deliver strong grip in wet weather and light snow.
- Multi-rib tread pattern reduces wear and excessive heat build-up for improved treadlife
- Dura-Belt® 3 Steel Belted Technology reinforces and stabilizes the tire and tread
- Waved sipes promote traction in wet conditions
- Wide circumferential grooves evacuate water from the tread, improving wet and snow traction
- Two sidewall designs on each tire, so you can choose a traditional design or a metal fin design
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 1/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 60 Month First 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: N/A
- Warranty PDF: Nitto_Warranty.pdf
All tire sizes for Dura Grappler
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania