$25 off a set of 4 tires with code LABOR25
Excludes Kumho & Fuzion. Cannot be combined.
Though rain, sleet, and snow, the Uniroyal Laredo HD/T tire keeps on trucking. Made for the most extreme weather and terrain, this tire is built tough and accepts studs for enhanced traction in ice and deep snow. If you work in rugged terrain, or need to get to your job site even in the worst winter weather, the Laredo HD/T will help you get there, and help you get the job done.
- Aggressive tread design delivers enhanced traction in snow and on ice
- DuraShield® construction provides resilience for longer wear
- TrU-Form technology with stress-tested contact patch for even wear
- Studdable tread (use #16 studs*) and RMA Severe Snow Traction rating for superb winter performance
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use. Use #16 studs.
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: N/A
- Warranty PDF: Continental Warranty 2013.pdf
All tire sizes for Laredo HD/T
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania