Peerless Auto-Trac Chain
Peerless Auto-Trac ChainTire Chains
Auto-Trac chain links are made from manganese alloy steel, so they’re shorter, narrower, and lighter than conventional chain links. Auto-Trac chains last longer, have more gripping points for better traction, and help reduce “fly-off.” Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements for vehicles with restricted clearance. For information about wheel well clearance and winter traction chains, please check your vehicle owner’s manual under chains, traction devices, tires, or a similar heading.
Please note: Always pre-fit chains before using. Do not exceed 30MPH. Use chains only in snowy and icy road conditions. Chain tighteners should not be used with Auto-Trac Chains.
- Chains automatically tighten and center as you drive
- Compatible with AWD, FWD, RWD, and ABS
- Diamond-pattern chain gives you a smooth ride and superior traction
- Fast, secure installation and easy removal
- Improves starting, handling, and braking
- Includes carrying case
- Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements
- Sold in sets of two. FWD and RWD: Use chains on drive tires. AWD: Use chains on all four tires.
- Warranty PDF: Peerless_Tire_Chains_Warranty_2015.pdf