Set of 2Price varies by size
FITS YOURChange vehicle
Peerless Radial ChainTire Chains
For improved traction when driving on snow and ice, the Radial Chain by SCC is a great value-priced choice. This was the original cable chain for winter traction and it’s still popular today, thanks to its all-steel construction, improved starting, handling, and braking, and easy mounting and removal. Also known as “Security Chain.” Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements for vehicles with restricted clearance (except for truck sizes). For information about wheel clearance and winter traction chains, please check your vehicle owner’s manual under chains, traction devices, tires, or a similar heading.Features
Please note: Always pre-fit chains before using. Do not exceed 30MPH. Use chains only in snowy and icy road conditions.
- All-steel construction for long life and a smooth ride
- Compatible with AWD, FWD, RWD
- Easy to mount and remove
- Improves starting, handling, and braking
- Includes carrying case
- Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements (except for truck sizes)
- Sold in sets of two. FWD and RWD: Use chains on drive tires. AWD: Use chains on all four tires.
- Warranty PDF: Peerless_Tire_Chains_Warranty_2015.pdf