BF Goodrich Baja T/AMud Terrain
You don’t have to be a Baja 1000 champion to choose the high-speed performance tire they’ve favored for over 20 years in a row -- the BF Goodrich Baja T/A. Designed especially for the most rugged off-road conditions, these exceptionally strong tires are practically immune to punctures and bruises. Tenacious side bite and lateral traction with an aggressive tread that digs into soft surfaces deliver fine-tuned steering response and cornering you can count on.Features
- Tri-Gard® Plus Construction sidewalls are reinforced with four nylon plies for extra strength and great resistance to punctures and bruising
- Self-cleaning tread design with edge scoops and shoulder scallops maximizes your traction on soft off-road surfaces while offering lateral traction and powerful side bite
- Two full-width steel belts ensure confident performance at high speeds and reliable grip on soft off-road surfaces
- Durable bead construction allows for precise steering and reliable cornering
- Dual-compound tread offers durable resistance to chunking and cutting
- Black sidewall styling gives you a racing look with serrated, black-outlined letters and the Baja T/A insignia
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacement
- Manufacturer's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacturer's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
- Warranty PDF: BF Goodrich Warranty.pdf