Continental ContiCrossContact UHP SSRTruck SUV Performance Sport
A flat doesn’t have to slow you down with the Continental ContiCrossContact UHP SSR tire. The ‘SSR’ stands for Self Supporting RunFlat, which means you’ll be able to continue driving temporarily after a loss of tire pressure. Even if you never have to use this safety feature, you’ll still love this tire’s advanced performance. High-speed handling, optimal wet traction, and strong braking power keep you confident and in control.Features
- Asymmetric tread with circumferential grooves maximizes high-speed performance in dry and wet weather, and helps prevent hydroplaning
- Advanced silica compound provides excellent all-season traction
- Run Flat feature lets you keep driving for up to 50 miles at up to 50 MPH after a loss of tire pressure
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 Continental tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat changes or towing for tires purchased after 2/1/15. Must register at totalconfidence-plan.com within 45 days of purchase. Repair voids warranty. Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable Continental-brand tire.
- Warranty PDF: 2017 Continental Warranty.pdf
Buy a set of 4 Continental tires and get a $70 Visa Prepaid Card by mail. Customer must submit rebate form. Valid through 4/15/17.