Continental ExtremeWinterContactStudless Ice & Snow
Serious winter weather demands a serious winter tire…and that’s exactly what the Continental ExtremeWinterContact tire is. Built with a tread compound that remains flexible and grippy even in freezing temperatures, this tire delivers excellent traction and braking on snow and ice. The asymmetric tread pattern features lateral grooves for dry handling, and high-density sipes for enhanced traction and braking in nasty weather.Features
- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves for improved dry handling
- Inclined grooves direct water out of the tread for hydroplaning resistance and wet traction
- Maximum void and grip edges combined with traction ridges for excellent snow traction
- High sipe density and highly flexible tread compound for reduced braking distances on snow and ice
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 Continental tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat changes or towing for tires purchased after 2/1/15. Must register at totalconfidence-plan.com within 45 days of purchase. Repair voids warranty. Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable Continental-brand tire.
- Warranty PDF: 2017 Continental Warranty.pdf