General Grabber MT
General Grabber MTMud Terrain
Go play in the mud any time you want – with a set of General Grabber MT mud terrain tires on your truck or SUV, you’ve got the powerful traction you need to get through any terrain. This tire is built to plow through mud, gravel, sand, silt, and even snow, thanks to its open tread pattern. Stone ejector ribs keep the tread clear of dirt and rocks, preventing damage to the tire. Durable 3-ply construction gives you the confidence you need to explore off the beaten path.Features
- Open tread pattern delivers powerful traction off-road and over soft surfaces
- Aggressive tread design promotes extreme off-road traction
- Stone ejector ribs clear rocks and debris from the tread pattern, helping to prevent damage
- 3-ply DuraGen construction for durability and long life
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2015.pdf