Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac
Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracMud Terrain
Want a tire that works as hard as you? The Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tire does just that, offering optimal all-weather traction and a quiet ride both on and off-road. Specialized grooves and a self-cleaning outer tread enhance grip in the most extreme conditions, while the inside tread pattern provides control and quiets road noise for a comfortable ride. A rim protector prevents curb damage, and a metal stud option provides extra grip for winter driving.Features
- TractiveGroove Technology for extreme off-road traction
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks shed dirt, gravel, and mud for extra grip
- Highly angled center tread blocks stabilize the ride and help lower road noise
- Rim protector guards wheels against curb damage
- Accepts #16 metal studs for optimal winter traction. Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use.
- Mountain/snowflake symbol – meets performance standards for severe snow conditions
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 2 Tires Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacturer's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacturer's Special Warranty: N/A
- Warranty PDF: Goodyear Warranty.pdf