Kumho Ecsta V710
Kumho Ecsta V710Specialty Ultra High Performance Sport
Designed on European racetracks and created for American racing enthusiasts, the Kumho Ecsta V710 tire delivers precision handling and excellent dry traction. Grooved to meet the minimum DOT standards for street use, this tire is perfect for SCCA and Autocross racing. Add a special tread compound that delivers longer wear and lasting grip, and you have an attractively priced tire that complements your racing aspirations.Features
- Two circumferential grooves molded at 4/32" meet DOT street use standards
- ARC compounding technology provides excellent dry traction
- Two durable nylon cap plies deliver stability and resistance to centrifugal forces at high speeds
- High ply turn-up with nylon reinforcement creates a stiff sidewall and precise handling
- Two steel belts for aggressive cornering capabilities
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, No Quantity Limitation
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
- Warranty PDF: Kumho Warranty.pdf