MichelinPilot Sport Cup
Michelin Pilot Sport CupSpecialty Ultra High Performance Sport
Triumph over the competition with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tire. This refined tire uses racing-inspired tread pattern and compound to deliver powerful wet and dry performance, incredible cornering abilities, and quick steering response. No matter how many laps you take, the Pilot Sport Cup will consistently take you the distance.Features
- Race-inspired tread compound provides incredible wet and dry performance
- Unique tread design with semi-slick outer tread and wet-styled interior tread and delivers tough wet and dry cornering and high-speed performance
- High-tensile steel cords and polyamide belt package offers support for the tread and crown areas, enhancing cornering and steering response
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf