Buy wheels & tires together: Use code RIMS10
Get 10% off plus free shipping!
All-Terrain T/A KO
All Terrain Truck SUV
The tire that invented the all-terrain category, the BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tire continues to “KO” the competition. With an aggressive tread design that delivers driving confidence and nimble handling off-road, while still keeping things quiet on-road, this tire will take you anywhere. And it’s built to last too, with two full-width steel belts for durability and long treadlife. Choose from an all-black sidewall design or raised white lettering.
- Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread for excellent traction on and off road and decreased stone retention
- Dual compound tread for exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall
- ShoulderLock™ technology with 40% wider shoulder grooves for increased traction and control, even in aired-down driving
- TriGard® three-ply polyester carcass for precise steering, cornering control, excellent puncture and bruise resistance
- Two full-width steel belts for long life and durability
- Bold sidewall design with raised white letters or black outlined letters
- Rim protectors help shield wheels from off-road damage
- High-strength, single-strand bead construction improves ride quality
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
- Warranty PDF: BFG_Warranty.pdf
All tire sizes for All-Terrain T/A KO
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
So far so good....
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania