Continental ExtremeContact DW
Continental ExtremeContact DWUltra High Performance Sport
Sports cars aren’t as sporty without the right tire – and that’s why the Continental ExtremeContact DW tire was made. “DW” stands for Dry/Wet, and this tire’s large contact patch is built for both conditions. Since more tire touches the road, acceleration, braking, and traction are enhanced, while the tread pattern quickly clears water for superior wet grip. A tread wear indicator ensures you’ll always know when it’s time for a new set of tires.Features
- Solid outer shoulder and chamfered tread blocks increase tire-to-road contact for better dry traction
- High Void-to-Tread ratio with open longitudinal grooves quickly clears water from the tread for optimal wet traction and a reduced risk of hydroplaning
- Tread wear indicator lets drivers know when tread wear is too low for optimal wet and dry traction
- Dynamic Temperature Distribution improves tread wear and rolling resistance
- Tread Life Warranty: N/A
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month First 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 60-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 Continental tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat changes or towing for tires purchased after 2/1/15. Must register at totalconfidence-plan.com within 45 days of purchase. Repair voids warranty. Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable Continental-brand tire.
- Warranty PDF: continental-warranty-2015.pdf