General Grabber AT2
General Grabber AT2All Terrain Truck SUV
With a set of General Grabber AT2 tires on your truck or SUV, you can explore any terrain -- from rocks to mud, sand to deep snow -- with confidence. Five rows of aggressive tread blocks, made from a chip- and tear-resistant compound, provide strong grip, while the self-cleaning tread throws off dirt and mud to maintain traction. The tread pattern is computer-optimized to reduce road noise, promoting a smooth and comfortable ride.Features
- Innovative, five-row tread pattern with multiple traction edges provides exceptional off-road grip
- Directional, double-V shaped tread designed for longer treadlife
- Acoustic tread pattern allows the aggressive tread to remain quiet during road driving
- Dual steel belt construction with polyester cord body for strength, durability, and less road noise
- Accepts #13 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use. Use #13 studs.
- Tread Life Warranty: text.product.warranty
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2015.pdf