Michelin Latitude Tour HP
Michelin Latitude Tour HPPerformance Touring All Season
Consider the Michelin Latitude Tour HP tire for your crossover or SUV if you want strong all-season traction, precise handling, and a quiet, comfortable ride. The tire features FAZ Technology, which adds polyester and aramid/nylon filaments under the tread for improved high-speed handling (aramid is the material that makes bulletproof vests bulletproof). The Latitude’s fuel-efficient shape and tread compounds can save you money at the pump, too.Features
- 2D active sipes improve handling in rain and snow by locking together for greater rigidity
- FAZ Technology™ adds precisely placed polyester and aramid/nylon filaments for stability and crisp steering at high speeds
- Stiff center tread blocks for precise handling
- Wide circumferential grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Special tread compound promotes excellent wet handling and balancing while helping save on fuel
- Tapered shoulder for improved traction in turns
- Tread Life Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf
Buy any set of 4 Michelin tires, get a $70 MasterCard Reward Card! Valid through 9/13/16. Customer must submit form.