We've matched the following wheels to the brand you've searched for. Refine your search by entering your vehicle info or by shopping for wheel size.
Michelin Latitude Tour HPSIZE: 235/55R19 Write a Review
Consider the Michelin Latitude Tour HP tire for your crossover or SUV if you want strong all-season traction, precise handling, and a quiet, comfortable ride. The tire features FAZ Technology, which adds polyester and aramid/nylon filaments under the tread for improved high-speed handling (aramid is the material that makes bulletproof vests bulletproof). The Latitude’s fuel-efficient shape and tread compounds can save you money at the pump, too.
- 2D active sipes improve handling in rain and snow by locking together for greater rigidity
- FAZ Technology™ adds precisely placed polyester and aramid/nylon filaments for stability and crisp steering at high speeds
- Stiff center tread blocks for precise handling
- Wide circumferential grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Special tread compound promotes excellent wet handling and balancing while helping save on fuel
- Tapered shoulder for improved traction in turns
Uniform Tire Quality Grade. The U.S Department of Transportation's (DOT) National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) created Uniform Tire Quality Grade standards to give consumers information on a tire's relative treadwear, traction, and temperature capabilities. The UTQG is required by law for most passenger car tires sold in the United States, but it's not required for deep-treaded light truck tires, winter/snow tires, temporary spare tires, trailer tires, tires under 12" in diameter, and other tires.
A performance rating indicating the tire's fixed maximum load and speed capabilities under ideal conditions. See the learning center for more info.
With run flat tires, you can drive at reduced speeds even if a tire has been punctured.
The color of the sidewall of the tire-black, whitewall, etc.
Overall tire diameter
The outer diameter of the tire measured in the center of the tread.
Manufacturer's product number
The product number assigned to this tire by its manufacturer.
Approved rim width
The range of rim widths a tire was designed fit on, from the narrowest to the widest.
Maximum tire pressure
The maximum cold inflation pressure, in pounds per square inch, that a tire was designed to contain. Please note: When inflating your own tires, always use the pressure level recommended by your vehicle's owner's manual or the placard on the vehicle's door jamb, rather than this number.
The maximum weight a tire was designed to carry. Load carrying capacity is determined by the tire's size and an industry-assigned inflation pressure. So if the maximum load is 1433@50, that means the tire was designed to carry 1,433 pounds when inflated to 50 psi.
A vertical measurement between the top of the tread rubber and the bottom of the tire's deepest grooves. In the U.S., tread depth is measured in 32nds of an inch.
The diameter of the wheel, in inches.
- Tread Life Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacment
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty: N/A
- Test Drive Warranty: 30 Day Ride and Try
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
TIREBUYER CUSTOMER REVIEWS
I ordered these tires online from TireBuyer.com and they were delivered overnight. Great customer service. As far as the tires go, I have had them installed for about 3 weeks now and so far so good.
Reviewed by PADriver from Pennsylvania