Michelin Primacy MXV4
Michelin Primacy MXV4Performance Touring All Season
A quiet, comfortable ride, long life and durability, responsive handling, and all-season traction you can count on -- there’s a lot to like about the Michelin Primacy MXV4 tire. The smooth ride comes from computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing, while excellent dry and wet traction is provided via a unique tread design.Features
- Comfort Control Technology™ computer-optimized design reduces vibrations and road noise
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Unique tread design with active sipes that lock together or open as needed, providing numerous biting edges for all-season grip in rain and snow
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies based on speed rating
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: michelin warranty 2012.pdf