BF Goodrich Commercial T/A Traction
BF Goodrich Commercial T/A TractionCommercial Traction
Get a grip in even the worst weather conditions with the BF Goodrich Commercial T/A Traction truck tire. Whether you need traction on dry highways or the most rugged off-road jobsite, these hardworking tires are molded for studs and designed to handle mud, ice, or extreme snow. Wide circumferential grooves resist hydroplaning, while lateral grooves bite into snow and lend fine-tuned steering response and cornering you can count on.Features
- Optimized footprint reduces fleet costs by increasing average tread life
- Two steel belts protect tires from bruises and punctures
- Dual-compound tread creates responsive steering, confident cornering, and improved traction
- CoolWedge™ shoulder insert cools tire to increase longevity
- Two-ply polyester carcass absorbs shocks for enhanced driving comfort
- Accepts #16 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- Heavy truck tire design looks great on your fleet
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use. Use #16 studs.
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 25% Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
- Warranty PDF: BF Goodrich Warranty.pdf
Buy a set of 4 BFGoodrich tires and get a $50 MasterCard Reward Card by mail. Customer must submit rebate form. Valid through 7/16/17.