BF Goodrich g-Force COMP 2 A/S
BF Goodrich g-Force COMP 2 A/SUltra High Performance All Season
If you’re always looking for the best, the BFGoodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S tire is for you. BFGoodrich says it’s their best ultra-high performance all-season tire ever. Here’s how this tire crushes the competition: Faster acceleration, shorter braking (up to 15 feet shorter) and better traction in snow than its competitors. You’ll also enjoy responsive handling, cornering, and turning, and a smooth, comfortable ride. Get a set of g-Force Comp-2 A/S tires today and make every drive more fun.Features
- UltiGrip Technology: all-season, high-silica tread compound stays pliable in cold weather for powerful wet and dry traction, while the large, rigid blocks of the directional tread promote tight road contact for optimal dry grip
- Advanced Mold Design: square shoulders and an optimized contact patch evenly distribute force evenly across the tire
- Performance Tread Profile Large outer tread blocks wrap around the tire, for powerful and reliable traction while cornering
- Performance Racing Core (PRC): ETEC (Equal TEnsion Containment) System promotes strong traction, even at high speeds
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS): g-Control™ Sidewall Inserts stiffen the sidewall for precise cornering and turning, while the internal structure is reinforced to improve control and offer a smooth, comfortable ride
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 25% Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month First 25% Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: N/A
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: For a "Staggered Fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage for that tire line.
- Warranty PDF: BFG_Warranty.pdf
Buy a set of 4 BFGoodrich tires and get a $50 MasterCard Reward Card by mail. Customer must submit rebate form. Valid through 4/16/17.