Continental ContiPremiumContact 2Performance Touring All Season
The Continental ContiPremiumContact 2 tire features 3D grooves, but you won’t need 3D glasses to see their benefits – just get out and drive. The tread has a shallow side that puts more of the tire on the road for secure dry braking, while the angular steep side jumps into action at the sight of rain, cutting through water like a windshield wiper and reducing the risk of hydroplaning. More road contact also means you get improved control.Features
- Innovative 3D tread grooves have opposing shallow and steep tread angles that maximize dry and wet traction and braking
- Groove shape and tire contact patch clear water more efficiently for excellent wet performance
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides high-performance handling characteristics
- Compact outer shoulder and reduced tread blocks help ensure maximum tire-to-road contact for increased cornering stability
- Inner ribs with double block structure create tread stiffness for better stability and braking grip
- Open inner shoulder has continuous lateral grooves and more tread blocks to lessen road noise and further reduce the risk of hydroplaning
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 Month First 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 Continental tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat changes or towing for tires purchased after 2/1/15. Must register at totalconfidence-plan.com within 45 days of purchase. Repair voids warranty. Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable Continental-brand tire.
- Warranty PDF: 2017 Continental Warranty.pdf