General Grabber Arctic LT
General Grabber Arctic LTStuddable Winter
Don’t let winter weather stop you – take your truck anywhere you like with the General Grabber Arctic LT tire. It’s built with snow traction ridges for powerful grip in deep snow, and Duragen, a super-strong tread compound that promotes exceptional braking, handling, and stability. Angled, interlocking winter sipes help provide extra traction on wet, snowy, and icy roads. You can even add studs if you like, for extra traction on ice.Features
- Duragen ultra high-strength compound resists cutting and chipping, enhances handling, traction, and stability, and promotes long life
- Snow traction ridges provide extra grip when you really need it – when accelerating, turning, or braking in deep snow
- Interlocking winter sipes give you powerful grip in wet, snowy, and icy conditions and improve braking and stability
- Studdable for extra traction in winter conditions*
- *Please observe your state’s laws regarding stud use.
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2015.pdf