General Grabber HTS60
General Grabber HTS60Truck SUV All Season
If you drive a truck, SUV, or crossover, the General Grabber HTS 60 might just be the tire you’ve been waiting for. It’s got pretty much everything you could want – long-lasting, durable construction; great stability, traction, and handling; and a quiet, comfortable ride. And if you loved the original Grabber HTS, General managed to make this update even better. The HTS 60 promises up to 25% more tread life than its predecessor.Features
- DuraGen Technology resists cuts and chips and when combined with high-strength steel construction, provides enhanced stability, handling, and treadlife
- Comfort Balance Technology tread cushioning system with sound barrier ribs reduces road noise and give you a smooth, quiet ride
- Broad contour design gives the tire a wide footprint for powerful handling and braking, as well as long life
- Tread pattern is optimized to evacuate water, helping to prevent hydroplaning
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: First 2/32 Even Wear, 1 Tire Permitted
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 72 month first 2/32 Free Replacement
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 45-day trial. Must purchase 4 and exchange for another set of 4 General tires.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Warranty replacements will be made with a comparable General-brand tire. Repair voids warranty.
- Warranty PDF: General_Warranty_2015.pdf