Michelin Energy Saver
Michelin Energy SaverPerformance Touring Sport
Despite popular belief, eco-friendly tires don’t have to sacrifice performance. The Michelin Energy Saver tire delivers both excellent handling and fuel efficiency with ease. Michelin’s green tread technology provides lower rolling resistance for energy savings, while still maintaining a tenacious grip on the road for safety. The Energy Saver stops on a dime and provides some of the best energy savings on the market -- what more could you want?Features
- MICHELIN® GREEN X® guarantees energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions while keeping high performance standards
- EnergySaver Construction™ lowers rolling resistance for fuel efficiency
- Durable tread compound maintains effective braking power for longer
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty.pdf