Michelin Latitude Sport 3Ultra High Performance Sport
With a new tread compound and new tread design, the Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tire manages to improve on its predecessor, the Latitude Sport. With even more traction and braking power on wet surfaces, plus a tread pattern that helps lower rolling resistance for better fuel economy, the Latitude Sport 3 is an ideal choice for your upscale SUV or crossover.Features
- New tread compound for improved traction on wet surfaces
- Increased void ratio promotes strong grip on wet roads
- Variable thickness sipes help lower rolling resistance, leading to better fuel economy
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf