Michelin LTX A/T2
Michelin LTX A/T2All Terrain Truck SUV
Get the job done right with the tough all-season, all-terrain Michelin LTX A/T2 tire. Built to drive performance into just about the roughest of conditions, this tire lasts at least 35% longer than its competitors on gravel roads. Take control of your comfort as well – thanks to this tire’s advanced noise- and vibration-reducing technology, your highway adventures just as satisfying as your backcountry journeys. Fortify your ride with the LTX A/T2.Features
- MaxTouch Construction™ maximizes tire-road contact for better acceleration, braking, and cornering, as well as longer tread life
- MICHELIN® Comfort Control Technology™: Computer-optimized design for reduced road noise and better comfort
- Deep tread and Michelin biting edges enhanced traction and tire life
- Upgraded tread compound provides long-lasting off-road endurance and extended tread life
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacturer's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacturer's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty.pdf