Michelin LTX M/S
Michelin LTX M/STruck SUV All Season
Choose the Michelin LTX M/S tire for long wear, durability, and strong grip in just about any weather conditions. Built with two steel belts for dependable strength and puncture resistance (a third is added for extra load carrying capacity in load ranges D and E), the LTX M/S is a reliable performer. MaxTouch Construction delivers even wear and long treadlife.Features
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Dual steel belt construction for strength and puncture resistance
- Third steel belt in load ranges D and E, giving the tire durability and strength to handle loads up to 13,500 lbs.
- Straight sipes provide strong grip in almost any weather conditions
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty.pdf