Michelin LTX M/S2Truck SUV All Season
The Michelin LTX M/S2 is Michelin’s most popular tire for pickups, crossovers, and SUVs—and with exceptional treadlife, fuel efficiency, and comfort, it’s easy to see why. The tire’s silica tread compound and lateral water evacuation grooves provide excellent grip and stopping power in inclement weather, and the tread design incorporates more biting edges than its predecessor for improved light snow traction.Features
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Tread design features 8% more biting edges than its predecessor for better grip in snow
- 3D active sipes for improved handling
- Three circumferential grooves provide exceptional resistance to hydroplaning
- Silica tread compound provides exceptional wet handling and braking
- Additional sipes and large lateral grooves for improved snow traction
- Super high tensile steel belts for durability
- Nylon cap maximizes the tire’s contact with the road for improved handling and tread life
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf