Michelin Pilot MXM4Performance Touring All Season
Built with a rounded shoulder to deliver a sporty, European-style handling profile, the Michelin Pilot MXM4 tire lets you take your vehicle to the edge of its performance capabilities while still offering a quiet, comfortable ride. No wonder it’s Original Equipment on luxury cars like the Mercedes C-Class. The tread incorporates a pattern that gives you reliable grip all year round, plus noise-reducing technology to keep your ride quiet.Features
- Comfort Control Technology™ computer-optimized design reduces vibrations and road noise
- MaxTouch Construction™ distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Tread designed with numerous biting edges for all-season grip
- Variable and full-depth sipes for control and traction in challenging conditions, even light snow
- Banded At Zero (BAZ) Technology™ increases stability and responsiveness by maintaining the tire’s shape at high speeds
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf