Michelin Pilot Primacy
Michelin Pilot PrimacyPerformance Touring Sport
With a focus on exceptional handling, the Michelin Pilot Primacy feels as good as it looks -- and it looks incredible. With a European-style handling profile and Michelin’s renowned comfort technology, this tire performs flawlessly with superb road grip and all-season traction. The Pilot Primacy performance tire does exactly that -- performs.Features
- MICHELIN® Comfort Control Technology™: Computer-optimized design for reduced road noise, longevity, and better comfort
- Rounder shoulder keeps drivers in tune with cornering and provides a European feel
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacture's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacture's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty 2016.pdf
Buy a set of 4 Michelin tires and get a $70 MasterCard Reward Card by mail. Customer must submit rebate form. Valid through 4/16/17.