Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3Ultra High Performance All Season
Experience the perfect blend of sporty, ultra high performance handling and practical all-season traction with the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tire. With the shortest wet and dry braking distances in the ultra high performance category, this tire offers unbeatable, reliable grip on wet, dry, and even cold and snowy roads. You’ll also enjoy long treadlife and an ultra-comfortable ride – the Pilot Sport A/S 3 clearly has it all.Features
- Biting edges in the tread groove promote acceleration and braking in snow
- Variable thickness sipes provide extra biting edges for strong grip in wet and snowy weather and lock together for sporty handling and durability on dry surfaces
- Helio tread compound with sunflower oil improves traction in cold weather
- Extreme silica technology for powerful wet traction
- Asymmetric tread pattern and Variable Contact Patch 2.0 design for excellent dry handling and durability
- Tread Life Warranty: Varies by size/speed rating/load index. Please see specific tire size.
- Uniformity Warranty: 1 year / first 2/32 even wear, 1 tire permitted.
- Workmanship Material Warranty: 6 Years / free replacement first year, 2/32" or 25% of wear, then prorated until 2/32" remaining depth
- Manufacturer's Hazard Warranty:
- Test Drive Warranty: 30-day trial. Original receipt required, exchange for new tires of equal or lesser value.
- Manufacturer's Special Warranty: Three years free flat tire changing assistance or towing. See warranty PDF for details. For a "staggered fitment" application (different size tires on the front and rear axles) the rear tires will only be warrantable for one half of the stated mileage.
- Warranty PDF: Michelin Warranty.pdf